Monday, October 7, 2019

Witch Kitchen

The interior of the Sanderson house has been fun to decorate so far.  I'm basically rummaging around trying to find a bunch of stuff from the house that looks like it could go in a witch kitchen.   Probably not that surprisingly--I'm finding quite a bit.  Once some magnetic hooks come (hopefully tomorrow), I'll be hanging up bunches of herbs/plants--some real, some fake--that I strung on old marshmallow roasting sticks (unused) to give the look of a real herb witch kitchen.  I've also got some skeletons of random animals that I've borrowed from mom that I'll be able to place everywhere.  And the doorway, once it's up, should close it off a bit and I'll get a bit more of a cozy feel to the place.  I'm also planning on pulling in some spell pages and tacking them about.  I'll see what I can find that's reasonable to print out/modify.

**UPDATE**
A few more things put up in the witch kitchen.  A work table, some things for the walls, and some herbs drying from racks up above.




**UPDATE**
Some night shots





No comments:

Post a Comment