Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Hocus Pocus playlist

For how long Hocus Pocus has been around, it has been surprisingly difficult to find a soundtrack on an actual cd or playlist.  I had to resort to youtube clips and use my voice recorder to get the songs into an mp3 format.  So I've got a bit of a playlist, buy oye, seems like it should have been a little easier to obtain. I also tried out my old faithful speaker light.  This thing is great--all the colors, different modes for different effects.  And the sound quality is pretty good.  I found a blue that is similar to what I was putting up anyways, so I can switch out the bulbs.  It's verra creepy.  I need to wait until I get Sam to record a video, because every time I go to take one, it stops the music I'm playing.  Which makes sense...but is still annoying.  But on the upside, everything is looking pretty set for the party/Halloween.  Next up is to test my fog machine in the cauldron.  *crossed fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment