Sunday, October 17, 2021

Spider lights...spider lights...

 These have been an in progress project.  When I set my spider up, I (naively) initially thought "oh perfect, the spider will fill the gap between my fake fence and the real fence and no one will try to fuck with him".  

Oh my sweet summer child.  *sigh*

LITERALLY the first thing the group of kids did was get all up in the spider's face.  Ugh.  So.  I got some poor man's 'beef netting' (aka creepy cloth) and draped it across the area.  And I threw some green led lights i had under there.  But they weren't super bright.  Then I obtained some purple led net lighting, I thought for the fence, but once it got here I realized it was too wide and not quite long enough, so I decided to instead use it on the spider web and hopefully light up the spider a bit more (she's an old school inflatable before they realized it made sense to light up the whole thing or NO ONE COULD SEE IT IN THE DARK).  

No comments:

Post a Comment