Friday, October 22, 2021

Halloween photo cutouts

This year I wanted to add a few photo cut outs for kids (and adults) to take some silly pics.  So I grabbed some plywood from home depot,  had them cut it up into 3 sections, and got some hardware so I could attach some pvc to the boards and put them up in the yard in rebar. 

For the scenes I decided to go with some pumpkins and a spider/ fly scene.  I wanted generic kind of scenes so I could use them again.  

The only trouble with the spider one is that the white spider web paint keeps mixing with the purple background and turning hot pink.  I did several layers--no luck.  I'm calling it good.  So I'm done with them and I'll add a layer of sealer onto them.  I think I'll just put them up maybe the day before Halloween weekend so as not to tempt any destructive tendencies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment