Saturday, October 16, 2021

Abaddon rises once again

This year has been a recycle of stuff.  Just had other priorities this year. So I pulled out my faithful Abaddon and set him up.  There was a storm and he got knocked down--I hadn't secured him enough.  Second go around and the hole for his body is much deeper, and there is rebar and weights on him to try to balance him out.  So far so good.  

I obtained a new inflatable--this skeleton groundbreaker guy that is occasionally jauntily waving at passersby.  I liked that he was more or less generic, and especially if I pull out my graveyard.  The layout of this year's haunt is different in that I moved everything back into the yard more.  I didn't want to block off the sight of the pumpkins all strung up (again new this year).  To counter the change in layout, I put down some rope light that hopefully indicates that it's okay to walk up to the glowing line.  I'm planning on some photo cutouts on the side which will also follow the line of the rope lights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment