Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cornish Pixie Mobile

Another Pinterest project I stumbled across earlier today and that only took a few hours to complete.  Someone had made a mobile with cutouts of cornish pixies on blue paper.  Found a good image online, played with the contrast and brightness a bit so it was very clear, then printed out on blue paper.  I ended up using my exacto knife to cut them out, mostly because I'm comfortable with it, and it made it easier to make small awkward cuts.  I then strung them up on some string, and tied them to a wire structure I made with a hanger and some wire.  They fell once while I was trying to hang it and it got super tangled up, so it took a bit to detangle it, but other than that, I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out, especially as it was a quick project.


No comments:

Post a Comment