Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Another wand session

Yay,  more productivity!  Natalie came over and we plowed through 41 wands!  This brings us up to 97 wands for the trick or treaters!  Also had her beta test the scooters for the seeker for the quidditch games and gained approval on them as being fun,  not just frustrating as Sam and I began to find them.

Have been pondering about the gravestones.  They're a large project, and I'm a bit concerned about how difficult they'll be to construct.  In theory, they shouldn't be too arduous depending on the shape.  I may just get some foam/insulation board and go ahead and try one, just to have a better idea of how they'll be.  I'm getting to the point where I mocked up some out of cardstock.  July or August might be gravestone month.  


No comments:

Post a Comment