Monday, June 2, 2014

Quidditch logistics

Trying to figure out the best way to set up the quidditch hoops. Couple of options.  The rings could be out of foam,  pool noodles, hula hoops,  or baskets. I'm inclined to use baskets,  as it's easier to definitely tell points.  And then how to hang them? Laundry roller,  just on the ground,  stakes,  boards and bricks.  So here's one possible way to set everything up.  And I'm thinking the bean bags I can make 4 different colors just out of various shades and patterns of fabric I've already got (or possibly if I see something in the clearance bin at joanns). Definitely trial and error needed. 

Had a thought about the hoops.  If I put some rice lights around the edges of the hoops or baskets,  they would look pretty cool in the dark, or could extend game play a bit after it starts to get dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment