Saturday, October 1, 2016

Anxiety Squirrel

Okay, the projects are done for the moment.  Or rather, I fed my anxiety squirrel and it's currently too full of yummy chicken to make more than vaguely concerned noises.  I painted the other side of the JP sign.  Definitely going to have to do touch ups on the other side where the clamp ripped off some of the paint--but that's pretty minor and if I do it first, should be plenty dry in a few hours.  I also took some of the gripper paint and fixed the blocks o Styrofoam to the tops of the large columns.  It's important that those are pretty secure.  I think I'll go ahead and use glue on the edges of the columns--maybe just Elmer's glue so it'll dry clear.  I also came up with a list of things to do tomorrow with Sarah's help.  I'm also wondering if some of the stuff can just go up tomorrow.  No reason not to really.  Hmmm...will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment