The body has had some movement *snicker* in getting done. Got the intestines/guts painted and worked over the pants. I duct taped the empty 2 liter bottles together for legs and laid out the bottom half for the first time to see the whole picture. Definitely need to get in there with some scissors and shred stuff, as well as some red spray paint and extend the blood a bit. I've got the hat ready and I'm working on the top half--it needed a bit of intestines/guts as well, so that's currently setting up and will be painted tomorrow. So the body should be ready to go out by tomorrow night--the next morning at the latest.
I also changed my flood lights to LEDs, which are brighter and a little easier on the power grid.