Monday, October 15, 2012
Got a couple projects done. Mostly just small, wrapping up kind of projects, but they put the final touches on some of the larger ones. One of the main ones was the flowershop stand for the Mushnik's flower shop. I had been herding all of my fake flowers together to put them together onto the garden stand I have set up on the porch. I ended up taking them and taping them down a bit to deter thieves. Also placed the last loose mini Audrey II in a pot among the flowers. I may add a few more bunches of flowers if I can find them in the garage, but this will do if I end up not finding them. I also filled the pot with dirt around the severed hand for a grow-a-zombie plant--though I still need to make the marker.
at 2:45 AM