Friday, October 27, 2017

5th Carving

I ended up deciding to go with Indiana Jones themed patterns this year.  Mostly because there weren't any that really cried out to me that absolutely had to be done.  Except for a few Game of Thrones ones, but I'm considering a Game of Thrones theme in the future and wanted to save them for that.  So.  The next carving was a little difficult to find, but I was going back over Zombie Pumpkin patterns cause I really do think he makes superior patterns, when I came across "Tarman" which is apparently from The Living Dead, but I also think it looks like that scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark when the main nazi guy gets his face melted off.  I have no nazi stuff in my haunt for super obvious reasons, but I'm fine with having the one representation of nazism in my Halloween haunt from when they get their face melted off and they die in an extremely painful and agonizing way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment