Friday, September 15, 2017

Let there be LIGHT! and MUSIC!

New Toy!!!  I came across this the other day and got very excited.  I had actually gotten a lightbulb bluetooth speaker for the back porch for music but this is a colored bulb that's a bluetooth speaker...and you can change colors with your phone.  Ooooh....Anyways, it arrived today and I've just been playing.  The great thing about it is that I can pair it with my phone and play Indiana Jones soundtrack via Spotify and it also doubles as an extra light out there.  I'm not sure that it will work real with a timer (may have to play a bit) but even if it's just for Halloween, that's a much cooler speaker.  It goes super loud (which has been a problem in the past) and I can get the music right out front where my trick-or-treaters can hear it.  And with the light, I can play around with different colors without plugging in different colors.  Verra excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment