Sunday, October 30, 2016

Mecca

I made my annual pilgrimage to my Halloween inspiration house, the one that I get excited and giggly over.  It's not so much the theme (there never really is one) but just the sheer volume of Halloween items.  It's much the same each year in terms of general layout, but it's the details that get added to that you notice if you keep going back.  SOOOOO many pumpkins carved.  Most are funkins (obviously) but a large number have started to be real ones.  I think maybe there's a party or something she hosts?  I'm just guessing.  But they look gorgeous, especially at night when all lit up.  Easily over 100 pumpkins all laid out behind a strong fence (what I'm actually very envious of).  And new decorations pop up each year--the various skeletons and more inflatables were some of this year's additions.  Sam came with me this year--her first actually, an oversight that is kind of terrible.  Much giddy ogling was had, and it put me a bit more into the Halloween spirit:)




No comments:

Post a Comment