The bottom half of Suzie's mouth got painted next. Same process--foam pieces glued on, white primer base, yellow base, then light layers of brown. I also added a yellowish green on suggestion of Sarah, which added a little more depth to the tones. I went back and added a few layers of green on the top mouth as well. Once it was a little dry, I went ahead and did a fast and dirty construct of Suzie, just to see what it would basically look like. First problem/issue is that the top mouth is front heavy from all the teeth and foam I've added. So the back half will either have to be modified with adding foam to the back (then painted) OR attaching bungees and weights or tying it to the railing to manage it. Not sure which way I'll go at this point. But the chicken wire form means I can attach the bungees pretty easily to the back by piercing through a couple layers of paper mache. The overall effect is (to my eyes) a little lopsided and wonky, but I think it doesn't NOT look like a dinosaur/dragon thing. And in the dark...in a darkened corner...with special lights...and in the context of Jurassic Park....I think it'll work.
Just as a bit of perspective, here's a picture of the evolution from Audrey II to Suzie