Bert is done! Ohmigosh. He's freaking done. That felt like it took both no time and forever. Lots of last minute changes. Upon advice from Sarah, I added some eyelids to give him a little more personality, which led to a bit more painting. I also painted the head/rooster thing on his head (not sure of actual name); and finally a clear coat of gloss on top. I also separately painted the tongue and the teeth (which I put a faint spray of yellow on). After everything dried, I superglued in the eyes and after dipping the wire in elmer's glue, shoved in the teeth. I'm hoping they'll be secure once the glue dries--a little nervous as they definitely aren't super secure right now. But he looks pretty scary:) I was worried he was looking a little too surprised/gamine smile, but after the teeth went in, he just looks intimidating.