Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Painting Dinos (Part 2)

The rest of the dinos got painted.  I went over their stomachs with a light green coat, the backs with a dark green, then the stomachs (and back highlights) with an almost neon bright green light.  I'm still going to go over them with either spots or scales and neon green paint.  They also need eyes, teeth, mouth touchups, etc.  But they're starting to look like dinos.

**UPDATE**
Once these dried, I went back over them with some of the detail work.  I used a sponge to add a bit of texture, and some paint to just add a few spots down the spine.  I'm not at all skilled with painting, so these guys turned out kind of basic, but I figure they look close enough.





Got these guys under the blue halogen light that'll be on them for Halloween.  Their spots definitely pop out.


1 comment:

  1. Those are perfect!! The coloration and blue light was a clever idea! Scary and cool!

    ReplyDelete