Thursday, October 8, 2015

Drink stand touch up

A few years ago I picked up some cheap mdf and had it cut to the specifications of my garden stand that I've had for years.  It's a 3 tier stand with slats, and it's kind of perfect for putting drinks on...if not for the slats.  At the time, I was too busy to paint the boards, but always meant to go back and finish them.  Today was that day.  Now I'm just waiting for the paint to dry.  I also found the floodlight sockets (Yay!), one of the essentials in setting up the front yard.  Also now have a tentative plan for the lighting and what all is going to be plugged in.  I'm considering putting out the fog machine...possibly.  And in suuuper happy news, I found a thing that I've been looking for forever.  It's basically a water tight cord lock box, for when you're using lots of plugs/outlets outside, and want to keep them waterproof.  So that's awesome. 


**UPDATE**
And now that the paint dried, and I put the fancier board with the others.  Not bad.  Miiiight go back and do something with the other boards, but for now, this works. 

From start to finish.  Might need some touchups, but it'll also be kind dark, so no big worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment