Saturday, October 10, 2015

2015 Haunt--first draft

Several things went wrong today.  Wind knocked down several pillars and popped the tops off.  So I ended up going to home depot and picking up some bricks to put in them to weigh them all down.  I also worked on the stained glass window and while it's not quite done, it's a lot closer.  The lights got all wired as well, and Mom came over and helped dig a hole for Abbadon to make sure that we didn't hit a sprinkler.  I didn't bring out the gargoyle parts because I was starting to get a little tired and I didn't want to risk him.

No comments:

Post a Comment