Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin Carving 2014

Got some good carving done tonight.  Had Kendra, Peter and Michael over and we knocked out some really cool patterns.  I've still got 2 more pumpkins to finish (3 in one night was about my limit), but I tried to do the more complicated patterns tonight to get them out of the way.  Plus, I had gutted mine the night before, so they're all ready to be carved.

Jess' Pumpkins
Mad Eye Moody

Harry Potter
Dumbledore


Peter's Pumpkins

Jack Skellington, with wrap around hands
Zuul (from Ghostbusters)

Kendra's Pumpkins

Technically from Fantasia, but
we're calling it from Ghostbusters
cause it looks like it could be.
Really cute NEW 2014 pattern
of Skellington and Sally

Michael's Pumpkin

A very creepy Gollum
**UPDATE**
2 more of my carvings complete the Harry Potter theme.  


In process Voldemort carving





Porch is nearly ready for trick-or-treaters
Sirius Black (carving from paper) in the coals

No comments:

Post a Comment