Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pamphlets

Original report card
Got inspired from a pinterest project that had done Hogwarts report cards for each of their guests.  This was the original picture.  I thought it was very clever, and wanted to do something similar.  I realized that with all the activities, games, etc. that it would make sense to have a list or pamphlet or something that listed everything; that way I wouldn't have to explain everything to each guest.  So I came up with making a "Class schedule and Activities"  and detailed what was going on with all the activities I had planned.  It also helped me to have everything written down and laid out.

On the back I put a description of how the house points could be awarded; participating in various activities, classes, finishing trivia and games, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment