Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Honeydukes Part 1

Not sure how extensive my Honeydukes display is going to be, but I started putting together a few display ideas today.  Had ordered some cardstock, which is awesome for folding boxes, and had lots of cardboard boxes that I used to cobble together a display box.

So far I've made a box for the chocolate frogs and Bertie Bott's beans (which I found online and printed/put together), along with one for Tooth Splintering Strongmints and Chocoballs (which I made). I still want to keep working on a few other options, but these at least are all a little different from each other.

The display box I'd like to either paint or wrap in wrapping paper to cover all the duct tape and cardboard.  The cool thing about the box is that I put in a little step to raise a second layer on each shelf, which should make the candy a lot more visible.









**UPDATE**

Put together a few more boxes and the display is coming along very nicely:)



No comments:

Post a Comment