Finally finished up the tentacles and constructed a belt with them. Originally I had intended to attach them directly to the dress that Sam and brought home, but once I actually sat down with it, I realized it just wasn't going to work. Instead, I made just a simple black belt with them folded up around half of it (the back half is tentacle-free so I can sit down easily--plus, I'll have a drape on anyways. I'm still going to tack up the tentacles to themselves so that they're raised a bit. The wire in them helps a little, but they're just too heavy for the wire to hold up entirely. Intending to wear this over a black dress so that the belt blends in.