Monday, October 14, 2013

Paper Cutting Archway

The last couple of years, I've been making paper cuttings from some of the pumpkin patterns that I either want to try out, or just don't end up carving for one reason or another.  I cut them out on black construction paper, then put a colored piece of paper behind them.  I've gotten quite a pile by now.  This year, I put them up all around the doorway leading into the kitchen.  It makes for a good place, as there's room to add a few more.  They've been a good project to do when it's too late to do some of the larger projects, but I still want to do something.

**UPDATE**
Now that I've made quite a few of these, I'm considering taking half of them off the archway and moving them over to the front door archway--spread them out a bit.  They've gotten a little intimidating put all together.

**UPDATE**
Have decided to leave them in place.  Every other doorway is being used for something else, or soon will be.  I'm also intending to spread these out a bit so that they're a bit less chaotic.


No comments:

Post a Comment