Sunday, July 28, 2013

Playing with the lights

Although I still have to either find (or replace) the outlet socket, I still wanted to test the combination of lights.  I set it up in my (super messy) office, which isn't ideal as they area of light that it has to cover is off, but it still gave a pretty good idea of the light dynamic.  So conclusions: I still am not giving up yet on the blacklights--I think if the props are painted neon, they'll still look awesome.  The strand of blue LED lights do dim the effect of the ocean lights, but again, I think the ocean lights are still worth using.  The height is all wrong on them, so I'm wondering if it would be better with the LED lights up high on the porch, and the ocean lights angled at a lower position, just to gain some distance.  


Also, a cute look at Lou as she tries to determine what I'm up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment