Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lighting Videos



Once it got dark I was really able to see a bit better the lighting with the blue and blacklights. Here'sa short one of the ocean wave lighting.

And here's another of the black light in conjunction with the ocean waves. The black light actually picked up a lot more than I thought it would--I'm seriously considering using it. It will greatly impact what I end up painting the coral and seaweed backdrops, just because blacklight picks up neon colors better.

My only concern now is whether or not the ocean lights will drown out the blacklight. I think as long as they're not directly hitting too much of what the black light is intended to pick up, it'll be fine. So I need to make sure the ocean lights are aimed mostly away from anything painted neon.

No comments:

Post a Comment