Saturday, October 6, 2012

Foam Pumpkin Display

Got a random burst of energy tonight--perhaps inspired after driving by my Halloween mecca (people who are so far beyond my ambitions that it's stunning) I forever bow to them as being masters. But it has given me a renewed sense of urgency to get my own decorations up. Thus it was that I found myself setting up my foam pumpkin display around midnight. First I put up the 'Mushnik's Flower Shop' sign, which turned out looking decent, if not super visible--I think I'm going to have to put up some green lights on the porch. I thought I might be able to get away with just a green bulb porch light, but there's just not quite enough light.

ANYways, not sure if this will be the final configuration--want to trade Mom for the Audrey II one I carved for her and place it front and center.

No comments:

Post a Comment