Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lots of Luminaries

Ookay, went a wee bit crazy with the luminaries tonight. I found this site (papermart.com) that sells plain white paper bags for fairly cheap (as in, 500 for $10) and they arrived today! Yay!



So I had also (in preparation) gotten some fine point sharpies. Also used my swing arm led light, which helped with the not going blind part of the project. So I did a couple different shots of the finished ones. Here's just some random patterns, no particular theme:

Demon, Alien, Goat, Devil, Spider



Then I went for a slightly more coherent theme--the Nightmare Before Christmas:

Oogie boogie, monster, Zero, Sally, Jack



And finally, Zombie Pumpkins array of Jack-O-Lantern faces...plus a kitty...



That's all the luminaries for now--haven't decided how extensive they're going to be throughout the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment