So I had also (in preparation) gotten some fine point sharpies. Also used my swing arm led light, which helped with the not going blind part of the project. So I did a couple different shots of the finished ones. Here's just some random patterns, no particular theme:
Demon, Alien, Goat, Devil, Spider
Then I went for a slightly more coherent theme--the Nightmare Before Christmas:
Oogie boogie, monster, Zero, Sally, Jack
And finally, Zombie Pumpkins array of Jack-O-Lantern faces...plus a kitty...
That's all the luminaries for now--haven't decided how extensive they're going to be throughout the house.